From: James Renfrew <jim.renfrew@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Connelly <markwa1ion@xxxxxxx>; CapeDX <CapeDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; am <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; badx <badx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, May 28, 2017 1:00 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Newfie: Zillions of Brazilians

All fairly common from Cappahayden, when Perseii are in use.  We haven't been back there since 2015.  I'm only on day three from that week of recordings.  For now Allan will have to be the "canary in the coal mine", revealing what might be possible elsewhere.

Mark was after us to get out a quick report back in 2015.  With 5 minute recordings at top and bottom of the hour from about 1700 until 1000z each day it seems to take forever.  On the plus side careful scrutiny results in dozens of new ones.  Maybe I'll end up learning Portuguese this way?

Jim Renfrew

Currently in the Orkneys.  Faroes 531 is a daytime regular here!

--- End Message ---