Re: [IRCA] AFCCE Wants Pai to Address RF Noise, AM Synchronous Boosters

Further -- the engineering group presented what they always present - more stations, more power - as a "solution". It never is.

That said, as far as noise from RF-producing appliances, etc., that horse left the barn decades ago, and there's so much of that stuff out there that there's no practical way to deal with it. Hence these proposals.

What we have here is a long term failure to enforce the RF noise issue. This is nothing new. There are many laws and regulations out there which are either not enforced or selectively enforced depending on whose ox is gored.

Nothing will change - we'll have more stations, higher power and the same noise. How AM continues to survive in this environment continues to amaze me..

Russ Edmunds

WB2BJH

Blue Bell, PA

Grid FN20id