Re: [IRCA] North Korea 2850 kHz

>North Korea 2850 kHz in at 0802 UTC 11/20 with fair signal S-7.  Never
heard this early before.  Checked MW, >no TP stations heard.

>Dennis Vroom
>Vancouver, WA

Starting about this time of year and through the
winter, the 2850 blaster can be heard in the
Northeast US at 2200z if the skip allows.

There used to be two others I could hear,
on 3016 and 3031 (if I recall right) but not
with the signal of 2850 which is strong. This
is at local sunset in the NE.

- Bob