Re: [IRCA] ESPN

The majority of the ESPN affiliates I hear in the east do break right at
the TOH for a local ID in the pause right before the "ESPN Sportscenter"
bumper. The times I recall not getting hearing ID's are during locally
carried live play-by-play of baseball and football games, so it does happen
but not very often.

As for Perseus recordings, I'm a hoarder... I never delete a recording
until I go through all the frequencies in the MW band. Have them going back
to my first SDR in 2007. Just ordered hard drive #45 from Amazon...

Brett Saylor
State College PA

--
W3SWL-State College PA USA
Drake R8//Icom R75//Tentec RX320//Perseus SDR//Elad FDM-S2