[IRCA] 800 UNID

Jim Renfrew, Clarendon NY

There was a report on Facebook that CKLW 800 is off tonight, with its
program shifted to 580.

Listening to 800 in CKLW's absence mostl;y results in CJBQ, right across
the lake from me, but there's a Dr. Asa in the background, a health coach
kind of show.  Faded down at the top of the hour, of course, but the
announced 888-873-7272 phone number helped me find the Dr. Asa web site.
Station finder there is not helpful - becomes an email form from which they
will send me local station info for my area,  But in trying some other
search words I did find the station list, but nothing on 800 is listed.

So probably a station with a talk format, not seeing too many on the list.
CJAD 800 in Montreal appears to have the kind of programming that would
host a show like this but the CJAD website shows no Dr. Asa.

So - help!  Any ideas?  Thanks!

800 is probably the channel here with the least number of stations heard.
CKLW and CJBQ pretty handily destroy everything else.  Of course, I have
heard PJB, though.