[IRCA] WFLI-1070.

>>>Nice job of putting words in my mouth and assuming what I meant.

I'm not a mind reader, I can only go by what you wrote. Since I did not understand, I thought I would ask.

When you seemed to be discouraging potential buyers, I was even more confused.

>>> Alot of DX'ers don't seem to realize that nor do they understand
the business side of radio.

A lot of DXers want stations to DX. Communities want service.

Now, if a person, or a group wants to buy an "old rotting RF heap of a radio station", what's wrong with that? Maybe they have an idea nobody thought of. Maybe they will change the technical parameters. Maybe...Do you want the 'channel' to remain vacant?

Regards,

Vince
Ottawa, ON