From: "R. Colin Newell" <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 11:32:34 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Big Island DXing

I'm doing 3 weeks next January and I need to step up my game-

Any issues with the TSA friendly mini-RSFRA antennas? Or as my wife calls them: " mini pot belly pig and momma pot belly pig..."

I kid you not.

My wife and I often communicate in ham Q codes and expressions like "roger that!"

Oh yea, she's a Dxer's dream dame.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC