Re: [IRCA] DXpedition to Masset 24 - 30 March 2017

I've been caught by this as well Walt. WRTH A16 supplement lists them now as 1100-1600UT in Korean.

best wishes,

Nick

At 03:58 02-04-17, Volodya S wrote:
CHINA 1017, 1557-, CRI Mar 26 Clearly a language service at first with
excellent levels, then faded, but at end of program, I could clearly hear
'CRI' given a number of times.  PAL only lists Jilin with CRI programming
and in Korean, but only between 11:00 to 15:00 UTC.  Off by an hour here.
Interesting that there was nothing over the 16:00 TOH, though!   Time pips
and presumed ID not until 16:00:50 UTC.  A bit late!. (Salmaniw,Masset, BC)

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada