[IRCA] Pirate Sports Radio network

Bill,

You heard Pirate Sports Radio Network on WNCT-1070 Greenville (NC). Rights to the games belong to East Carolina University. I noted that our local WDLX-930 Washington (NC) and WGHB-1250 Farmville (NC) were also simulcasting the game. Most sports-format stations down here carry the games.

Nulling WNCT revealed the het co-channel with other 1070 stations. Biggest QRM to WNCT is WIBC-1070 Indianapolis (IN), my hometown of decades ago.

While working for Navy out in Bermuda, I heard WIBC riding 1070 nightly. Last station to fade out on skywave was WIBC while WNCT stayed in all day on seawave.

Nostalgia.

Hope that trims your crystal, Bill.

Very best now as always,

Charles A