Re: [IRCA] Florida graveyarder into Michigan last night

Great catch Tim!  1240 here on south D-KAZ is heavily bothered by WSBC, the
only Chicago area GYer to give me serious grief. I have only 2 sure GY logs
from IL slightly beyond 1000 miles. CJAR 1240 (WSBC was easy to phase to
death with NW BOGs) and WTAN 1340 in very severe AU.

Over the years I've suspected a couple more distant ones in AU's and using
appropriate antennas but couldn't prove it.  73 KAZ