Re: [IRCA] TP DX Report March 28 Rockaway Beach

--- Begin Message ---
Mark,

I have been enviously reading your coastal reports for years while enjoying the stimulus you have for the hobby. I grew up DXing in DC with an Allied A-2515A and a long wire. I reimmersed myself in the hobby after I settled in Colorado with the help of a local DXer John Wilkins. My real "aha" moment was attending the IRCA convention hosted by Pat Martin at Seaside in 2006 followed by an astounding session at the infamous Grayland Motel alongside a host of well known DXers like Chuck Hutton, Dennis Vroom, Bruce Porter, Neil Kazaross and Chris Black. That session exposed me to what was possible. That has stuck with me. I missed the last few days of the Grayland Motel's run. Between Gary DeBock's incredible FSL and a potentially promising new location at Kalaloch and Rockaway I look forward to more great DX!

Craig Barnes
DXing at Rockaway Beach

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 28, 2017, at 5:43 PM, Mark Connelly via IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: