Re: [IRCA] Off frequency 1070 station

At 10:54 PM 11/18/2005, you wrote:
Charlie,

        Can you confirm that WNCT actually has Sporting News Radio on at
night?

Bill Harms

Bill,

I'll get to it ASAP.

How's Becky? You know it's been years since we been in contact via e-mail.

How much federal time have you accruied toward retirement?

I retired from VOA at 31years + because of this cancer. Cancer killed, but patient missing in action too. Getting SSA disability.

Wish I had developed my Spanish to the extent I wanted [When I graduated from HS, I was in top 1% in US amongst non-native speakers]. Possibly could get a contract with NSA to process signal intel from SS nations...most especially Cuba.

73 from the Tayors!

Charlie