From: Todd S <amdxing1976@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Mar 26, 2017 5:45 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] philosophy of logging a new one

Back in the 80's 891 and 1521 were always in together right after Sunset
night after night. The same holds true today. Right after sunset, if 890 is
getting a banging het from 891, I check 530, 550 and 710 and each and every
time all have hets on them from 531, 549, and 711 always in semi au cx and
barefoot, not once, but 5 times this season under semi au cx then I believe
I've got a strong chance that this won't be Europe. Europe, barefoot, has
not been in well for me this year 1000, I've not hear absolute radio at all
this year on 1215 nor France on 1206. Please also do not forget that George
Sherman and Mike Bates were on top of TA propagation for many years and
they taught me a lot of the nuances. So in conclusion I do believe I can
say that this is a no brainer unless I had a KAZ antenna. If I had a nice
terminated, directional antenna then things would get more complicated. But
I do not.

So I usually keep my thoughts, and my catches to myself because some people
on here seem to think I report fake dx. It's been done on here...publicly.
And I not once EVER received an apology for it.