Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 04:14:42 +0000
From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1053 Korea (all) off the air

Thanks Chris; I suspected that might be the case, as the beehive
jammer had been so regular here  before 1400UT.

But...has anyone left a carrier on?   I'm not hearing much audio here
(and usually it sounds like Japan if I do), but unless JOAR is really
undermodulated, someone still is putting out a good carrier.

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC