Re: [IRCA] Synchronous AM Boosters Could Help Revive Senior Band

Not only have those towers been dismantled, but the building and most of
the entire complex has been removed. The towers were about a quarter mile
from my yard when I was living in East Springfield. I could see them out
the window when I was sitting at the kitchen table.  Jim