[IRCA] Off topic. Help with getting a verie from Vncouver

ÂHello
I was lucky over the Equinox lift to hear TSN 1040 Vancouver(CKST). This was a first for me. The email address on their website does not work for me. Does any member have a name and email address for the station which I could try?ÂÂIf appropriate please reply off list. Thank you in anticipation of any assistance you can offer.

Best wishes
Barry:-)ÂÂ
Carlisle UK.ÂÂLat. 55.0119NÂÂ Lon. 02.9672W.