Re: [IRCA] Early west coast TA's

0300 check here as I hooked up my DKAZ aiming 330 deg had some TA's off the
side of the main beam. Morocco on 531 and 549 had some audio traces etc. I
do have a TA DKAZ aimed 30 deg, but some of the wire runs thru a tree and
this was really trashed in all the wind we had so I have major fix up to do.

73 KAZ