[IRCA] Arizona TP's

Listened from 1334-1350 UT and conditions was very good with carriers on 594, 693, 747, 774, 972, 1548, 1566, 1575 and 1593. Interesting my local sunrise was at 1336 UT so most of what I heard was after my local sunrise. At 1341 UT I heard a weak carrier on 1548 so I moved my Wellbrook toward Australia and I heard a few words in English so my second station from Australia heard in Arizona.

594Â JOAK hrd at 1334 UT with talk.
693Â JOABÂhrdÂat 1335 UT with talk.
747Â JOIB hrd at 1336 UT with talk.
972Â HLCA hrd at 1337 UT with talk.
1548Â 4QD hrd at 1341 UT with a few words in English.
1566Â HLAZ hrd at 1338 UT with music.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8