[IRCA] Grayland 15 - Feb. 19-25, 2017

Nick Hall-Patch and I DXâd from the Grayland Motel for all or part of February 19-25 UTC.  I have gone through âthe bestâ of my collected wav files and the âloggingsâ from them appear on this webpage:

http://realmonitor.com/am_logs_grayland15.php

Highlights were a decent opening to Asia and Alaska on the 25th and Majuro on 1098 staying on âall nightâ on the 21st with lively âisland music.â

As the saying goes âeven a bad day at Grayland is better than being any place else.â

Bill Whitacre
Alexandria, VA