[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 3 March 2017

Very little of anything this morning, but thanks to a nasty cold I have my sleep was rather disturbed, so figured I might as well check the dial, and was rewarded with some Pacific audio.

1017	TONGA		Traces of man talking at 0822, with choral music noted at 0839.

1098 MARSHALL IS Vocal by a man at 0914, and noted talk by man in presumed Marshallese at 0949. Would have been understandable if a) the splatter from 1100 hadn't been there, and b) if I knew Marshallese.

Also heard some audio from 4BC a bit later, but was apparently too groggy to note the time. Think it was around 0930. Interesting to find the solid carriers on 1017 and 1098 early on, with audio now and again. Wouldn't recommend this cold as a DXing aid though.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array