From: "Robert Ross" <va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "IRCA AM List" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:27:52 AM
Subject: [IRCA] AM BCB DXâ..Station # 2,000 Logged

Hi Guys:

Finally heard AM Station # 2,000 and it was a Mexican! Most of what I have to report this week are also Mexican Stationsââ

Glad to see all these Mexican Stations making it over the wall!!

RECEIVERââââââââ..ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNAââââââââ.WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM LOG TOTALS are nowââââââ..2,002 Stations Heard

73ââââââ.ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

790 XERC Formato 21 Mexico City, MEXICO Feb/03/17 0658 EST SPANISH FAIR
Mexican National Anthem @ 0658-0700 EST. Male DJ with Spanish Talk @ 0700. Several
mentions of Mexico. Power listed and mentioned "Potencia". Female with SS Talk @ 0701
with mention of "Grupo Radio Central". Into New items @ 0701 by Female Announcer.

NEW STN STN # 2,000 Logged on AM BCB 50/1 kW
ROSS, ON.
690 XEST La Invasora Mazatlan, MEXICO Feb/09/17 0700 EST SPANISH FAIR.
After another Mexican (XEN) started giving their announcements at 0700 EST, another
Mexican Anthem fired up from 0700-0702 EST. Male DJ with Announcements and ID as
"LA INVASORA". More Spanish Chatter and faded behind Montreal.

NEW STN 2 kW/250 Watts
ROSS, ON.
620 XENK Radio 620 Mexico City, MEXICO Feb/03/17 0658 EST SPANISH VG
Very Strong signal this morning!! Mexican Anthem @ 0658-0659 EST. Male DJ spoke
Spanish @ 0659 with ID as XENK and Radio Seis Veinte La Transmitiendo â.and
mentioned "La Republica Mexicana". @ 0700.

RELOG 50/5 kW
ROSS, ON.
660 XEDTL Radio Ciudadana Mexico City, MEXICO Feb/03/17 0658 EST SS FAIR
Mexican National Anthem @ 0658 EST. Male DJ with ID @ 0700 and SS Talk. ID at 0701
as "Radio Ciudadana" and mentions of Mexico. Female with SS Talk @ 0702.

NEW STN 50/1 kW
ROSS, ON.
690 XEN La Sesente Nueva Mexico City, MEXICO Feb/03/17 0658 EST SPANISH FAIR
Mexican Anthem @ 0658-0700 EST. Male DJ with ID and SS Talk @ 0700. "Este Es XEN". Mentioned
Grupo Radio Centro" Twice. Into News Items with male and female announcers @ 0701.0702.

THENâANOTHER Mexican Anthem started @ 0702 EST weaker signal than XEN and in the Background
of the Newscast. Recording Ended @ 0702 Before They gave an ID, so 2nd Mexican is UNID!!

RELOG 100/5 kW
ROSS, ON.
1210 WSBI Static, TENNESSEE Feb/06/16 0857 EST SPANISH/EE FAIR
Over a weal WPHT - Philadelphia.
Male DJ with Spanish Religious Talk @ 0857 EST. Several times some EE Religious Talk
mixed in. Radio Vida ID @ 0900 EST.

// To Live Webfeed for Radio Vida