Re: [IRCA] Hot 95

I wouldn't let the fact that some of the possible stations in the mix are
daytimers. Today, that doesn't stop some stations from staying on, either
by accident or by intent.

Someone earlier suggested WRRL in Rainelle WV. There is a nearby FM on 95.3.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip