[IRCA] Recent AM loggings

  All times ELT, and all are relogs with the exception of KUTR.

  770  KAAM  TX Garland - 2/3 1911 - Atop with "...on KAAM" heard, then into Bobby Vee's 1961 version of "More Than I Can Say" (having grown up in the late 70s and early 80s, I'm more familiar with Leo Sayer's Top Ten remake from 1980) and The Carpenters' "We've Only Just Begun".  (RD-NE)
  820  KUTR  UT Taylorsville - 2/3 0933 - Briefly over WBAP with mentions of "AM 800 and FM 95.3" and "south Davis County", then an ad that included a phone number in the 801 area code.  Overall logging #999.  (RD-NE)
  880  KHAC  NM Tse Bonito - 2/2 2102 - Very good with starting lineups of men's basketball game between Idaho State Univ. and Northern Arizona Univ.  KHAC is on the NAU network, having joined for the 2015-16 season.  (RD-NE)
  990  KRKS  CO Denver - 2/2 1843 - Good and alone on the channel (at least for a little bit) with ad for the Colorado Broadcasters Virtual Job Fair, then into REL program "Bible Answer Man" with host Hank Hanegraaff, including a mention of
website www.equip.org<http://www.equip.org>.   (RD-NE)
  990  KSVP  NM Artesia - 2/2 1846 - Very good, overtaking KRKS with promo for coverage of Artesia High School boys and girls basketball on KSVP.  Very auroral conditions at the time, as CBW would be a no-show for several hours.  (RD-NE)

RD-NE     Rick Dau     South Omaha      Sony ICF-2010, Grundig AN-200 antenna

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska