Re: [IRCA] [mwdx] New logging

The type of resistor you are referring at in the DX Engineering catalog correspond to this Ohmite product:

http://www.ohmite.com/cat/res_ox_oy.pdf

I have been using both DX Engineering and Ohmite OY products with my Beverages and they are exactly the same, except that the original Ohmite product can be obtained at a much lower price from your preferred electronic parts outlet. I personally ordered different values in order to run different tests.

As for example, I found that I have a slightly better null with a 330 ohms value on my 950ft Beverage instead of a 470 ohms.

Sylvain