Re: [IRCA] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, January 27-February 2, 2017

Two days now into February and the 2130 kHz harmonic is still cutting their
carrier 0127 UTC, just like in January.  Never quite strong enough to catch
an ID.  I really need to check against 710 during sunrise when I usually
hear WTPR, maybe this weekend...

73,
-Tim

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Glenn Hauser via IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

UNIDENTIFIED. 2130 kHz, Jan 29 at 0121 UT, JBA carrier, presumably a 3 x
710 harmonic, as first reported the previous morning Jan 28 by Tim Tromp,
MI, to the harmonics yg; from bearing, suspected to be WTPR Paris TN, which
he says drops off at precisely 0127* UT Jan 29 and 30, even tho that is not
anywhere near local sunset (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)