From: Richard N Allen <richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 1, 2017 11:19 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] S. AZ LWBC 171 good

Steve:I'm hearing R. AlgÃrienne, 252, at 0400 with an S7 signal.  Medi 1 Radio, 171, is poor, while R. Marocaine, 207, is barely audible.  I'm surprise I can anything considering the increased geomagnetic activity.  No European stations are audible.Richard Allen,near Perry OK USA,G313e & ALA1530LNP.Sent from my iPad-- This message has been scanned for viruses anddangerous content by MailScanner, and isbelieved to be clean._______________________________________________IRCA mailing listIRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/ircaOpinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officersFor more information: http://www.ircaonline.orgTo Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---