[IRCA] No Cuba on 682, but 535 and 555 audible in Ontario

[IRCA] No Cuba on 682, but 535 and 555 audible in Ontario

Probably because I heard them both many years ago,
I've never paid much attention to reports of 535
Grenada and 555 St. Kitts being heard along the east
coast. But tonight I noticed both in, 555 not too good
in USB and LSB (to reduce QRM from adjacents) with
music that almost sounded African, and 535 in LSB and
even in regular AM with almost listenable level
sports. Sounded like cricket, and seemed like a
post-game wrap-up, with bits of the action.

No sign of the Cuban on 682 reported by Bill Harms,
even though Castro's speech was still going on Rebelde
and others at 1030 Eastern time.