[IRCA] KVGH 1270 logged

I was listening on my little Sangean DT 160 this morning at sunrise and logged KVGH 1270 in Thousand Palms CA (their FM is 106.5 in Bermuda Dunes CA) playing great oldies with lots of slogans (Valley 106.5). When I first logged them many years back they were still KGUY in 29 Palms.

Mike Sanburn  KG6LJU

Lakewood CA