Re: [IRCA] LWBC tonite

During my 10 day visit to Masset, I'd check for 189 every night, and I
didn't hear them once.  That is unusual.  Normally, on an "off season" for
TA activity would have some audio from Iceland on at least half of the
nights.   Yes, the TAs were disappointing, with only a weak carrier once or
twice out of 1215.  73,   Walt