 Subject: Re: [IRCA] Batteries in my Supper Radio II OT
 To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Saturday, January 14, 2017, 1:48 PM

 Russ Edmunds wrote:
 I'd not be overconfident that you have good Duracells. Over
 the past 2
 years I've had more Duracell AA and AAA cells leak fairly
 early in their
 useful lives. I've been checking my radios more frequently
 and removing the
 cells entirely for those not planned to be in use for
 anything longer than
 a few weeks. I've also started checking out some other
 brands.

 I've had a lot of Duracells leak lately as well--not sure
 what's up with them. Like Russ says, we loyal Duracell
 users should maybe try other brands to be safe. I had
 a Sony ICF-7600GR basically ruined by leaky/bloating
 batteries.

 Randy Stewart
 Arts Producer
 KSMU
 901 S. National
 Springfield MO 65897

 those of the original contributors and do not necessarily
 reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing
 staff, or officers

--- End Message ---