[IRCA] TP for 14Jan from Kona

Listened 1300 - 1330 U

Pretty chick-a-block (sic) from 531 to 1098
With 1st and 2nd tier Japan...
Some Korea, finest signal on 972 ever seen, audible in the condo!

Japanese heard on 567, 594, 666, 702, 729, 747, 774, 891, etc.

Chinese on 1044...

Quite clear that many channels have 2-3 stations competing.

Above 1100, noise takes over (power line buzz...) pretty much S9 up through 1500 kHz with some gaps.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC