[IRCA] Seoul AM Radio Skywave Station Map

Here's the final version of the map showing all 250 of Seoul's regularly-heard AM stations and their signal strength. Of those, 65 stations have power between 100 and 1,500kw.

The most distant regulars are 1575 Voice of America (2,258 mi.), 1269 CRI Xuanwei (1,550 mi.), and 1557 I Love Music (1,042 mi.).

The 3-hour audio broadcast and 120-page station guide will be available in a few days, pending no more surprise setbacks to my 6,000-line carefully-formatted Excel document, like having assumed forever that AFN was Armed Forces Network instead of American Forces Network (nice to have caught accidentally just before finishing, gosh darn it). Let's see how many other surprise errors I'll find an hour after finalizing everything!! When you're dealing with 255 stations and all their detailed data from 11 different listening locations, it happens.

http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/pdf/Seoul_AM_Radio_Listening_Guide_Map.pdf

-Chris Kadlec
 Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide