Re: [IRCA] #2000 logged from Michigan

Keep at it Rob, you're gaining exponentially on us old-schoolers with your
SDR...

Tim is in west Michigan, so is WBCH (Hastings, 1220). What's the story there,
Tim? I have not heard it either. It's on my target list. Rob, have you? I'm
curious.

Mind you, I never heard 600 CBC LPRT in Bancroft ON before it moved to FM
earlier this year. But I'm told the station was inaudible beyond the town
limits. (I have heard 40-watt CBC LPRTs from farther away).

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON