[IRCA] Korean Propaganda & Jammers (45 min.)

This is the final 45 minutes of my 3-hour - exactly 3 hours - broadcast of East Asia AM radio (skywave as heard from Seoul, frequency by frequency).

<< http://www.beaglebass.com/dx/audio/seoul/Korean_Propaganda_and_Jammers.mp3 >>

This includes jammers and propaganda stations on TV, FM, AM, and SW, though the AM band is covered in the first 2 hours. Some stations covered include Voice of the People, Echo of Hope, Jayuui Sori, Jayu FM, and Korean Central Television, as well as a look at the sounds of more than 30 Korean jammers one frequency at a time.

At the end of this month, the first 2 hrs. 15 min. will be released with a 60+ page guide, broadcast transcript with all song titles from the broadcast, and station map and all audio will be posted in a (somewhat) visible location. This project has taken 14 months to complete, so I truly hope you'll take the time to become educated on the radio wars on the Korean peninsula. And if you're too busy now, this part will be included in the full broadcast coming soon, so do not fret!

- Chris Kadlec
  Seoul AM Radio Listening Guide