Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:58:28 +0000
From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] North Korean MW Jamming

A late response to this I know, but thanks again for posting this
Chris.   Among other things, it is an interesting window into the
relations between North and South Korea.    I'd never heard of S.
Koreans commuting to the north for work for example.
 Otherwise, all other Seoul stations are free for listening in
Kaesong, though until recently, the city hosted many South Korean
workers who commute to North Korea daily to work in the factories
across the border, so it's nothing Kaesong residents are unfamiliar with.