Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 8 December 2016

Cold enough for us, though ;-).  Wind chill today made it very cold,
especially with me riding my bike to and from work.  A comment on 1116.
In other seasons, 1116 was usually a very strong performer when DU
propagation allowed, often as strong as 612.  This season, it's been a much
weaker contender.  I wonder why, or is it just my imagination?  73,   Walt