Re: [IRCA] TP 2 Dec Victoria version

Thanks for looking these over Chris. Yesterday was a "deeper" morning than most, with a Chinese flavor, but this morning was back to a more normal Japanese collection of stations near local sunrise.

If you're interested, http://www3.telus.net/public/shallpat/test/display.htm will show you rough signal strengths here in Victoria on a minute by minute basis. Yellow/orange/red coloring on the bars shown indicate likely audio receptions, and signals are peaking here in the 1400-1530UT time period, though HLAZ has been occasionally impressive up to a couple of hours after local sunrise .

best wishes,

Nick