[IRCA] Chinese Speakers?

Hi guys,

I'm sure I've known some of you for years and haven't spoken as I've been more on the FM (and social media) side of things over the years, but it's nice to see the familiar names on here again. I thought a few of you were dead but I guess you're doing all your DX talk via e-mail instead.

I'm going to assume there are still no Chinese speakers out there (Mandarin, not Cantonese)? I know that's been a real challenge for DXers over the years, and I certainly feel that pain. If there are, pass the contact info to me please.

I've got a station that has been making me tear my hair out - and those of you who know me know that I shave my head to start with!!! I have 45 minutes of recordings of this one station over the past year and nobody (so far) will bother to take a few moments to listen for a single clue, ID, local ad, something... I have an unlimited supply of Chinese DXers on the Leowood forums, but their lack of help, even when I use Chinese, makes me want to jump off a cliff. I have a reliable non-Chinese DXer living in China who has helped well in the past, but his reply only took a few months. I don't have that time right now as I'm trying to finish an audio bandscan project and this one station is holding it up.

With that being said, if any of you have Chinese or Korean stations (or assumed ones), especially East Asia, that are UNID, feel free to send them to me. I can easily pick apart IDs, as long as they're the standard TOH ID and not oddball ones buried in plain speech where the station plays the same song prior to the TOH, then goes into the exact same endless babble for five minutes with no obvious ID (my current situation). I'd be happy to help if I'm able and have 12 hours of edited recordings of the East Asia band currently, many with TOH time pips, which could be used to compare (and actually helped someone in the past week as well). :)

-Chris Kadlec
 Muskegon, Mich.