Re: [IRCA] Too cold!

On 2016-11-27, at 7:49 PM, John Fisher wrote:

> Ah the follies of youth, eh Don?
>
> That was much colder than the relatively balmy days (again in the 80's) of DX'ing in Dave Clark's chinchilla barn with Rob Ross and others, DX'ing while wearing sleeping bags, but at least the receivers were warm enough not to need pliers! The chinchillas did keep us awake with their noise (and their smell).

HAHAHA….That's funny John, I was just gonna type the exact same message you did!! I can still picture us inside wearing heavy Parkas, Toques, Gloves etc and all rolled up in a Sleeping bag waiting for the Morning Indos to come rolling in on 90 Meters!! I used to drive 2 1/2 Hours to get there in a Blizzard, DX til Morning then drive home again in the same conditions with no sleep, but happy to have the car heater to warm me up.

Sure miss those days too…….Cedric, Dave, You , a lot of great memories. What ever happened to Dave and Cedric….haven't heard from them or even of them in many years now…..

73…..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA