[IRCA] Euro-African MW Guide

Hi All,

I am looking for back copies of the now closed down EMWG. I hoping some of
you just have copies of this great publication.

I have 3 editions here only plus the last online version of the very last
update.

The copies I have are:

EMWG 2006

EMWG 2006-2007

EMWG 2008 May

If someone would be kind enough to send me PDF versions of the other
editions you may have and willing to share, I would be grateful.

I am looking to starting a Radio History Project on AM in Europe, these will
be very valuable for research.

Please reply direct to jniven@austin dot rr dot com

Thanks

Regards,