Re: [IRCA] Fwd: Topband: Sunspots and Cosmic Rays (spaceweather.com)

Another article I saw this week contained a graphic showing that tthe
decline in sunspots was already faster than the predictions, even now with
2+ years to go to the projected bottom.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip