[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, November 11-17, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page53

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75Â E-W longwire

UNIDENTIFIED. 774, Nov 17 at 1308-1311 UT, JBA TP carrier from NW, so surely NHK. No others detected on likely frequencies. Sunrise here today: 1311; will attain another semihour later by latest in early January (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1030, Nov 12 at 0114 tune-in just as they ID ``Grupo FÃrmula JuÃrez, 10-30 AM, abriendo la conversaciÃn``. XEYC, allegedly 1/1 kW yet dominant (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Trans-Atlantic JBA MW carrier search, UT Nov 14, prompted by Ben Dangerfield in Wallingford PA who reported, ``Best TA night of this season with 42 signals so far. Lots of Spain, the
best being 585, 684 729, 774 and 855 but more in the 1100s. I've had a busy day so quitting at 2130 EST``

Scanning the entire MW band from bottom to top in offset 9 kHz steps on the DX-398, I get these carriers looping generally NE, or more like 50 degrees:

At 0321, 585 and 774
At 0324, 1044
At 0325, 1053+ --- definitely off to the plus-side compared to 1044, must be the widely reported Tripoli, Libya which Mark Connelly in MA put 22 Hz high on October 14, altho it sounds like more than that now. But in July, Wolfgang BÃschel mentioned not hearing it on 1053.016

Then I try the NRD-545 and ALA-330S, without a complete bandscan:
At 0328, 1044, but not 1053
At 0329, 774
At 0407, 774 and 1044
At 0410, 783