Re: [IRCA] TP DX

Maybe I should just stop posting logs and let all it experts have at the
DXing since y'all know better then me, plus you'll all circle jerk over one
just barely audible TA carrier log posted, but I post some good stuff with
audio and it gets nearly ignored.  I guess because I'm not one of the good
ole boys I the system of old men that I don't fit in here.