[IRCA] UN'ID 1577kHz

And yes, it's really 1577, I heard it at 1814UTC.. and not 1575. I thought
my ears and eyes were playing tricks on me so I checked with Bjarne Mjelde
and he noticed a carrier just a few hz below 1577 at 1930UTC.

He antenna was oriented towards SE ASia and mine was running east/west
which owuld be oriented for north/south pick up patterns

Here's the audio, any idea who it is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhU_wE2pfow

Paul