Re: [IRCA] Car Radios

My best car radio I ever heard was my Dads 68 Catalina when I lived in
Cedar Falls Iowa. This is back in the 80s but WJR and KRVN was a daytime
regular. I also heard 850 KLEU Waterloo Ia very clearly under KOA in Grand
Island Neb. I'd of bet it could've reached Kearny or even Lexington....

Todd in Bloomington mn