From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Mark Pettifor <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 12:28 PM
To: IRCA List
Subject: [IRCA] Car radios

Howdy,

Just wondering if there are any archived list discussions about
"noiseproofing" the existing stock AM radio in a vehicle, or discussions
about looking for a better one to swap in.

My current vehicle has all this computerized stuff that kills many of
the frequencies on AM, making car DXing difficult, at best. It's a 2001
Buick.

Or if anyone has some new advice to give, I'm all ears.

Regards,

Mark Pettifor, Goshen, IN

International Radio Club of America<http://www.ircaonline.org/>
www.ircaonline.org
Web Site for the International Radio Club of America