[IRCA] Ternimal resistance

Patrick,

Thanks for the information on the EWE terminal resistance.  I need to get a few pots like you have.  I just have carbon resistors in bill boxes or plastic project boxes.  My are set around 880 ohms.  If  I had the room, it would be nice to have a larger antenna like yours.  One night a while back the EWE nulled out KFI completely, nothing was heard on 640 kHz.  Switched  back to the active antenna KFI was back to regular strength.

     Turks & Caicos faded out after the TOH and was not heard again.  Went outside in the 41 degree weather and moved the antenna towards SW.

73,

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA