[IRCA] not TP in PEI

We could hear the effects of the latest geomagnetic burp last evening, as
Spain became more dominant as the evening wore on, drowning TalkSport on
1053 for a short while as an example.

And this morning, not even the slightest hint of activity from Asia or
Australia in PEI.  Even the sunrise British signals were undernourished,
only occasionally delivering weak audio.   But heck, we shouldn't be
hearing them anyway.

best wishes,

Nick