[IRCA] 2016 LBI DXpeditions

LBI 15 has now concluded. Conditions Saturday night continued to be
somewhat auroral, with occasional bursts of TA activity.

No new countries were heard, nor were there any new states/provinces
logged. We did however add a number of new loggings of stations not heard
in prior events.

As is usually the case when mediocre to poor conditions prevail, the
discussions and the fellowship of the event take over. The weather was
excellent for this time of the year as well, which is also a bonus.

Overall, including those who attended one, two or all three nights, we had
13 attendees from NY, NJ, PA & VA. We will spend the next weeks reviewing
recordings and compiling logs with an expectation of providing
semi-complete logging lists in early January.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>