Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-3

I did not do any first hand listening but there was at least a 10db
improvement over yesterday -
That is, we went from zero to around 15 perceptible hets and likely audio
from half of those.

Between 1415 and 1445, there were (likely) audible signals on 702 and 738
and others - all looking DU - the latter (738)being quite good at times.

At 0530 UTC last night, Tahiti was arm chair at times on the Drake R8 and
good on the ELAD FM-SD2

Medium wave has been so ghastly that I am contemplating lowering my "Flags"
to half mast and putting up an 80-10 end fed dipole to blow
the dust off the Kenwood TS_480SAT and ICOM 703 transceivers.

And depending on who wins the election next week in the U.S.A., I may have
to move further into Canada. ;-)

Good luck neighbours!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -